Focus on growing your business and let #TheHoneyTeam focus on keeping your books. As a small business owner, you wear multiple hats in your business; you’re the social media manager, you’re HR, you’re shipping orders, creating and executing on all the strategic ideas. Let us be the accountants.
- Financial Statements (Income Statement and Balance Sheet) delivered to your inbox every month
- Monthly Categorization of all your bank transactions (up to 2 accounts)
- Reconciliation of your bank accounts
- E-mail and phone support with guaranteed 72 business hour support
- E-mail reminders for quarterly and annual tax deadlines
- QuickBooks Maintenance (subscription is not included)
All items included in The Sweet Package, plus:
- Monthly categorization of all your bank transactions (up to 3 accounts)
- E-mail and phone support with guaranteed 48 business hour response time
- Quarterly estimated tax calculations
- Quarterly meetings
- Annual Tax Preparation ***
- Creation and filing of 1099s ***
- Up to 10 per year ($10 each for additional)
Optional Add Ons:
- Weekly categorization of transactions ($100)
- Monthly Cashflow Report ($150)
All items included in The Honey Package, plus:
- Weekly categorization of bank transactions (up to 5 accounts)
- Weekly cashflow reporting and forecasting
- Budgeting and budgeting to actual reporting
- Integrated e-mail support with guaranteed 24 business hour response time
- Creation and filing of 1099s (no limit)
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivables
- Payroll support
*Sales/excise taxes are not included and are billed separately on a case-by-case basis, starting at $50/month
**If you’re needing your bookkeeping to be caught up, additional months are billed at $150/month
***Service provided after three months of paid services
One Time Clean-Up
Not ready for ongoing bookkeeping, but need a one-time cleanup? Don’t worry, we got you!
Complete the initial intake form to provide us with information on your business and its needs. This will also help us determine if we are a good fit to work together!
Look out for an email from us with a proposal which will include your estimated monthly price. If you like what you see, you’ll be able to accept the package and sign the agreement.
After the onboarding meeting, we’ll dive deep into your finances and start developing your bookkeeping systems. During the first 30-90 days expect us to ask a lot of questions as we learn and understand you and your business.
Sweet, we’re ready to get rolling! Every month we’ll e-mail you your financial statements along with some highlights of things we think should be bought to your attention and celebrating and wins. For the Honey Package, you’ll have a meeting each quarter to discuss the financials and upcoming tax obligations.
The structure of your business, the amounts of transactions occurring in your accounts and the amount of locations/platforms your business has, are examples of items that can cause an increase to the monthly price.
Onboarding usually takes two weeks but can take up to one month, depending on the size of the business. Please note that we do not hold onboarding calls during the first week of each month, as during this week we are busy preparing financial statements for current bookkeeping clients.
You should expect to receive your statements by the 15th of each month following the accounting period (though we usually get them to you sooner). For example, you will receive July statements by August 15th.